To Ensure Dave's Legacy

An honorary bulletin board for Dave and his causes.

Moderator: Inner Sanctum

sysadm
Site Admin

To Ensure Dave's Legacy

Postby sysadm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

As a writer for BlogCritics.org and Technorati, I have undertaken a writing project to address Dave's unfinished work on behalf of the NFLPA for Retired Players of the NFL.

steadwell

Re: To Ensure Dave's Legacy

Postby steadwell » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Still working on the article for BlogCritics. I want to do it right, that's why it taking some time. Also, there has been much going on, and a case of writer's block.
Work on it tonight!

UPDATE: After putting the project on hold until a new wave of inspiration took over, I finally completed the article where it is now in the pending queue awaiting moderation. It will never be as "good" as I want but I had to come to some closure on the piece. Approximately nine weeks after the tragedy, the test results were reported, confirming what "Double D" suspected. The article should be up on Blogcritics.org in the next day or two.

Will update with the link.

sysadm
Site Admin

Postby sysadm » Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Todays news reported the Boston University laboratory findings from research of brain tissue of Dave, per his request.

The article that I began putting together a while back has been on hold, awaiting a surge of inspiration on my part. I believe that todays news may bring a finalizing dimension to the piece and perhaps allow it to conclude on more of a positive note.

Steve D.

sysadm
Site Admin

Postby sysadm » Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Today, my article
was finished and published on Blogcritics.org.

Finally after two and a half months, I've gotten some kind of closure on the topic. The article could never be as good as I would have wished, but at least its completed.